Wednesday, December 12, 2012

A few words from Quigley...

It has been about a week since I woke up and my arms didn't want to work.  They carted me out of my lovely museum and brought me to the hospital.  It seems that a UTI brought me down, and although I've been responding to the antibiotics my arms don't feel like they've woken up.  And although I can wiggle my fingers, each arm feels like a thousand pounds.  I wish I had the oomph to use my IPhone.  I am getting this message out with the help of my yoga instructor, Cathy, and will be in touch as I can.  I miss the weird news and fear I will never be comfortable again.

8 comments:

  1. Ouch! I hope you recover quickly. Thank you, Cathy, for passing on the news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very sorry to hear that you have been incapacitated. I feared there might be a problem when your posts stopped last week. You ALWAYS post! I knew something must be going on. I pray that you will be completely recovered soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read your blog everyday and check it each night in bed to see if you have updated.

    I hope you get well soon. I really appreciate reading your posts and the time you dedicate to your blog.

    You're really something special and I hope you feel better soon. I'll keep you in my thoughts.

    Alberta, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christine, I am so sorry to hear this. I pray for your comfort and hope to be reading your thoughts again soon!

    Shell Harris
    Toptenz.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Feel better soon! I found your blog while searching for some visual references (I was finishing my MFA) and have been hooked for two years now. Wishing you the best! Your dedication is truly inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds dreadful, please, get well soon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Quigley, I just want to say thank you so much for your wonderful blog. Also, I found a copy of We Have Always Lived in the Castle on your 'recommendation' and I just loved it. I was smiling so much, reading that book. My thoughts are with you and I hope for the best for you, and that you can return to blogging. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Christine
    We r with u in spirit. We wish we could do something to help. We miss u.

    ReplyDelete

You may add your comments here.

Labels