Friday, January 21, 2011

Sob story


I have broken my leg, and not for the 1st time as the image above (though faded) shows. When I was 3, it didn't cause too many problems. Now that I am 47 and 20 years into my MS diagnosis, it is a logistical nightmare. I fell off my scooter the other day and collapsed onto my legs. I thought I had just twisted my ankle, but I have in fact fractured my tibia mid-shin. We spent a very frustrating day getting x-rays and as much of a full-leg splint as was possible until I see an orthopedist on Tuesday. Not sure I'll be doing much blogging between now and then, but I'll keep you posted.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I am so sorry this happened! I hope you're soon mended.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck and be well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. >_< Broken bones are awful! I'm so sorry to hear that your leg is broken. Hoping you have a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoping for a positive recovery and good doctors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you recover in full speed!

    ReplyDelete

You may add your comments here.

Labels