Monday, April 11, 2011

Devin and Viktoria




Viktoria Modesta
(1st image)
Age: 23, Height: 5' 7", Weight: 122 lbs, Hips: 36" Cup: B, Hair: Shoulder-length black, Eyes: Green Ethnicity: Caucasian, Skin color: White
Modeling genres: Editorial, fashion, hair/makeup
Viktoria is a model, musician, and performance artist living in London. She is also a below-the-knee amputee. About her prosthetic limbs, she says: “They enable me to do exactly what I want to do. I can move with them in ways I never could with my old leg.”

Devin Coffin (2nd image)
Age: 19, Height: 5' 8", Weight: 127 lbs, Hips: 37", Cup: C, Hair: Very Long black, Eyes: Green
Ethnicity: Caucasian, Skin color: White
Genres: Art, bodypaint, editorial, erotic, fashion, fetish, glamor, hair/makeup, lifestyle, lingerie, promotional, runway, swimwear
About her modeling she says: "I want to show the world that women with limb deficiencies can still be beautiful."

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may add your comments here.

Labels